The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is Google’s latest flagship Android smartphone. It ships with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, has a button-free front panel, and a large 4.65 inch 1280 x 720 pixel Super AMOLED display. Normally it runs $300 when you sign up for a 2-year Verizon contract — but today Amazon is offering the phone for just $100 on-contract.
Here’s a roundup of some of the day’s best deals on mobile tech.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G Android 4.0 smartphone for $100 w/Verizon contract – Amazon
- Refurb Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10″ Android tablet w/16GB for $330 – TigerDirect
- Refurb Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi tablet for $419 – Apple
- Chumby 8 home internet device for $80 – sellout.woot
- OCZ 128GB 2.5″ SATA II solid state disk for $120 after rebate – Newegg
- Corsair 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $34 after rebate – Newegg
- Patriot 16GB class 10 microSDHC card w/adapter for $10 after rebate – Newegg
For one final deal, this isn’t the sort of thing I normally highlight, but the Beach Camera eBay store is selling a refurbished Canon Powershot SX130 12MP camera with a 12x optical zoom for $108 today.
This is the same camera I use to shoot most of the photos and videos I post on Liliputing. It’s a few years old at this point and has a few limitations — for instance it can record 720p HD video, but not 1080p. It also caps all videos at 10 minutes. You can certainly find a better camera, but its image sensor, wide angle lens, and terrific zoom put it a few steps ahead of most point-and-shoot cameras.
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.