The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch Android tablet may be over a year old and ship with Android 2.2 instead of a newer version of the operating system. But it’s a pretty solid device which has a 7 inch, 1024 x 600 pixel display, GPS, a microSD card slot, front and rear cameras, and full access to the Android Market.
Today Woot is offering a refurbished model that has WiFi and 3G capabilities for just $200. The tablet can be used with Verizon or Sprint’s mobile broadband network.
In other words, for the same price as an Amazon Kindle Fire you can get a tablet with more storage, 3G and GPS, expandable storage, and the Android Market. It doesn’t, however, have a dual core processor. It doesn’t sound like a bad tradeoff though.
Here’s a roundup of some of the day’s best deals on mobile tech.
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 7″ Android 16GB tablet w/WiFi + 3G for $200 – sellout.woot
- Amazon Kindle Fire for $189 – Amazon (use a MasterCard and coupon ZKGYLEBT – via slickdeals)
- Refurb Velocity Micro Cruz T301 Android 2.2 7″ tablet for $75 – Buy.com
- Belkin Merge sleeve for 7 inch tablets for $12 – Buy.com
- Centon DataStick Pro 32GB USB 2.0 flash drive for $20 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Patriot 32GB Class 4 microSDHC card for $30 after rebate – TigerDirect
Also — that Amazon/MasterCard deal mentioned in the Kindle Fire listing will give you $10 off most purchases of $100 or more from Amazon.
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.