The Nokia N810 Internet Tablet may look antiquated today, but when it was introduced in 2007 it was cutting edge technology: a handheld device running the Linux-based Maemo operating system. When the tablet launched it cost close to $500 and couldn’t make phone calls. But today you can pick one up for just $127, which is a much more reasonable price for a pocketable gadget internet device.
The N810 has a 400 MHz TI OMAP 2420 processor, a 4.1 inch, 800 x 480 pixel display, 2GB of storage, and 128MB of memory as well as WiFi and GPS. And for nostalgic geeks it’s one of the best mobile tech deals of the day.
- Nokia N810 Internet Tablet w/4.1″ display, Maemo for $127 – Buy.com
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7″ Android 2.2 tablet for $264 – eCost
- Refurb Acer Aspire One AO522 netbook w/AMD C-50 for $200 – Buy.com
- Lenovo IdeaPad S205 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E-450 for $379 – Lenovo (coupon: USPS341027)
- Patriot Torqx 2 64GB 2.5″ solid state disk for $75 – TigerDirect
- Linksys WR120N 802.11n WiFi router for $20 – TigerDirect
You can find more bargains on mobile devices and accessories in our daily deals section.