The Black Friday ad for Best Buy has been leaked a little early, and it looks like the electronics store will be offering some very deep discounts on a couple of Android tablets.
The Asus Eee Pad Transformer, for instance, will be available for $249.99. The tablet has a list price of $400 and features a 10.1 inch, 1280 x 800 pixel IPS display, a 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system.
Sure, the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime will be available starting in December for about $500, but if you don’t need a quad-core processor, the original Transformer is a pretty great deal at half the price.
Other great deals include:
- $100 for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Keyboard Dock (which is about $50 off)
- Acer Iconia Tab A100 7″ Honeycomb tablet for $190 (normally $330)
- Toshiba Thrive 10″ Honeycomb tablet for $280 (normally $400)
- Gateway 10″ netbook w/Atom CPU, Win 7 Starter, 4 hour battery for $150 (normally $200 – $300)
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Simple Touch Reader for $80 (normally $100)
Bargain hunters can also get $100 off any tablet with the purchase of a Verizon mobile hotspot and a 2-year service contract.
Most of these bargains will be available in stores, but Best Buy will also be offering a discounted Dell Streak 7 tablet with Google Android 3.2 Honeycomb online starting Thursday at bestbuy.com/onlineonly. The ad doesn’t mention the actual price.
You can find more details at BlackFriday.info. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, which falls on Friday, November 25th this year.