It looks like tablets running Google Android 3.x Honeycomb are following familiar territory. Like netbooks a few years ago, many tablets launched with price tags in the $400 to $500 range, but just a few months after launch the prices are dropping. I suspect it won’t be long before we start to see high quality tablets going for under $300. You can already find plenty of budget models running older versions of Android going for well under $200.
Here’s a roundup of some of today’s best deals on tablets, notebooks, and other mobile computers and accessories:
- Toshiba Thrive 10″ Android 3.1 tablet w/8GB storage for $380 – MacMall (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Iconia Tab A500 10″ Honeycomb tablet for $350 – Best Buy
- HP Pavilion dm1z 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E-350 for $370 – HP (coupon: SAVE30HP)
- eMachines ER1401 nettop w/AMD Neo K325, NVIDIA graphics for $195 – PC Connection (coupon: PCCXSummit)
- Avexir 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 laptop memory for $22 – Mwave (coupon: DISC3JUL)
- Mad Catz Univeral Laptop dock station w/USB hub, VGA, speaker, mic ports for $30 – Buy.com
You can find more bargains on mobile tech in our daily deals section.