Disclosure: Some links on this page are monetized by the Skimlinks, Amazon, Rakuten Advertising, and eBay, affiliate programs. All prices are subject to change, and this article only reflects the prices available at time of publication.
It looks like tablets running Google Android 3.x Honeycomb are following familiar territory. Like netbooks a few years ago, many tablets launched with price tags in the $400 to $500 range, but just a few months after launch the prices are dropping. I suspect it won’t be long before we start to see high quality tablets going for under $300. You can already find plenty of budget models running older versions of Android going for well under $200.
Here’s a roundup of some of today’s best deals on tablets, notebooks, and other mobile computers and accessories:
- Toshiba Thrive 10″ Android 3.1 tablet w/8GB storage for $380 – MacMall (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Iconia Tab A500 10″ Honeycomb tablet for $350 – Best Buy
- HP Pavilion dm1z 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E-350 for $370 – HP (coupon: SAVE30HP)
- eMachines ER1401 nettop w/AMD Neo K325, NVIDIA graphics for $195 – PC Connection (coupon: PCCXSummit)
- Avexir 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 laptop memory for $22 – Mwave (coupon: DISC3JUL)
- Mad Catz Univeral Laptop dock station w/USB hub, VGA, speaker, mic ports for $30 – Buy.com
You can find more bargains on mobile tech in our daily deals section.