Samsung appears to have launched an updated version of the Samsung Go netbook. The new version looks identical to the original Samsung N310 and has the same rubberized case and chiclet-style keyboard that I loved so much when I reviewed the laptop last year. But the updated Go has a shiny new 1.66GHz Intel Atom Pine Trail processor.
Here’s a rundown of the specs for the new Samsung Go N315:
- CPU: 1.66GHz Intel Atom N450
- Graphics: Intel GMA 3150
- Display: 10.1 inch 1024 x 600 pixels
- OS: Windows 7 Starter
- Memory: 1GB
- Storage: 250GB HDD
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 10/100 Ethernet
- I/O: 3 USB, VGA, mic, headphone, SDHC card slot
- Battery: 4 cell
- Dimensions: 10.3″ x 7.3″ x 1.1″
- Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Price: $429
The Samsung N315 is available for pre-order from Amazon for $429.