Another day, another set of recently announced netbooks that are now available for order. The HP Mini 210 and the MSI Wind U135 are both ready to go. Both of these netbooks run Windows 7 Starter Edition and have 1.66GHz Intel Atom N450 Pine Trail processors. The Compaq Mini CQ10 (which I think may be the same as the Compaq Q102 I told you about the other day) is also available. This netbook has a 1.6GHz Atom N270 CPU.
There’s also an official product page for the HP Mini 5102 business netbook, but it’s not available for order just yet.
This comes on the heels of yesterday’s news that new models from Lenovo and Dell are now shipping.
Here’s a rundown of all the recently launched models that are now available for order:
- HP Mini 210 HD Edition – $329.99 and up with a 10.1 inch. 1366 x 768 pixel display
- HP Mini 210 – $279.99 and up with a 1024 x 600 screen
- Compaq CQ10 – $259.99 and with an Atom N270 processor
- MSI Wind U135 – $324.99 from Buy.com
- Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 netbook – $369 and up
- Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3t convertible tablet – $549 and up from Lenovo, or pre-order from Amazon for $499.99
- Dell Inspiron Mini 10 – $299 and up
- Lenovo ThinkPad X100e 11.6 inch notebook – Available for $449 and up from Lenovo