Many of those new Windows 7 powered netbooks and notebooks I told you about the other day are now shipping from Amazon, HP.com, Dell.com, and other locations. But it’s not just new portable computers that are hitting the streets today. A number of relatively low cost all-in-one desktops we’ve been seeing over the past few months are now available with Windows 7 as well. Here are just a few of the ones I found today:
- ASUS Eee Top ET2002-B0017 – 20 inch, 1600 x 900 pixel PC w/Win7 Home premium, 1.6GHz dual core Intel Atom 330 CPU, NVIDIA ION, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $581
- ASUS Eee Top ET2203-B0017 – 21.6 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel PC w/Win7 Home Premium, 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 CPU, ATI Radeon 4570, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD for $899
- HP Pavilion Ms214 – 18.5 inch, 1366 x 768 pixel PC w/Win7 Home Premium, 1.5GHz dual Core AMD Athlon X2 3250e CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $599.99
- MSI AE2010-32SUS – 20 inch, 1600 x 900 pixel PC w/Win7 Home Premium, 1.5GHz AMD Athlon X2 dual-core 3250e CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $599.99
- MSI AE2220-03SUS – 21.6 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel PC w/Win7 Home Premium, 2.4GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core T4300 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce 9300, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $659.99
I had been planning on putting together a list of Windows 7 nettops as well, but I can’t seem to find any just yet. I suspect we’ll begin seeing nettops with Windows 7 Starter and Home Premium coming from Acer, Asus, Lenovo, MSI, and other companies in the coming weeks.