If the Acer Aspire Timeline 1820PT is a touchscreen tablet version of the Acer Aspire 1810T, then what do you think the Acer Aspire 1420P is? That’s right, it’s a convertible touchscreen version of the company’s cheapest laptop with an Intel CULV processor: the Acer Aspire 1410.
While the Aspire 1410 goes for as little as $400, there’s no official word on the price for the 1420P yet. But Acer has posted a product page for the new laptop. Here’s a rundown of the specs:
- CPU: 1.2GHz Intel Celeron SU2300 dual core
- Graphics: Intel GMA 4500MHD
- Display: 11.6 inch, 1366 x 768 pixel or 1024 x 60 pixel multitouch
- RAM: Ships with up to 4GB (upgradeable to 8GB)
- Storage: 250GB/320GB HDD
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Ethernet, optional Bluetooth, optional UMTS/HSPA/HSDPA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE modules
- I/O: 3 USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, VGA, headphone, mic jacks
- Webcam: 640 x 480
- Battery: 6 cell, 5600mAh, 62.16WHr
- Dimensions: 11.2″ x 8.2″ x 1.4″
- Weight: 3.79 pounds
- Colors: Black, blue, red
In related news, Acer has posted a new Touch page to describe multitouch gestures that can be used with Acer computers with touchscreens and touchpads. There’s also a section on Acer’s software applications designed for touch. And it looks like Acer will add a section with information about touch enabled PC models soon.
GOG is running a Summer Sale on PC games, with prices up to 95-percent off select tiles plus a bunch of free game demos. …
Liliputing’s primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the “Shop” button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we’ll get a small commission).
But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you’re using an ad blocker and hate online shopping.