viliv-s7The upcoming Viliv S7 mobile internet device looks like a cross between two of the hottest devices on display at CES this week. Like the  Sony Vaio P, this MID is long and thin and lacks a touchpad. But like the Asus Eee PC T91 it has a touchscreen that folds back over the top of the keyboard. Something tells me this little guy is going ot ring up at a price point closer to the Sony than the Asus, but it’s still a slick looking machine. Here’s a rundown of the specs:

• CPU: Intel Atom Silverthorne chip running at 1.33GHz or 1.86GHz
  • Display: 7 inch, 1024 x 600 pixel touchscreen
  • RAM: 1GB
  • Storage: 16GB SSD or 60GB HDD
  • Connectivity: 802.11b/g, Bluetooth, WiMAX, HSDPA, GPS
  • Expansion: SDHC card slot, 2 USb ports, 1 USB(Link), VGA output, mic input, headphone output, Multi I/O for cradle
  • Battery life: 7 hours of continuous playback
  • Dimensions: 8.3″ x 4.6″ x 1″
  • Weight: 1.8 pounds

No word on the price or release date yet.

via UMPC Portal

Support Liliputing

Liliputing's primary sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links (if you click the "Shop" button at the top of the page and buy something on Amazon, for example, we'll get a small commission).

But there are several ways you can support the site directly even if you're using an ad blocker* and hate online shopping.

Contribute to our Patreon campaign

or...

Contribute via PayPal

* If you are using an ad blocker like uBlock Origin and seeing a pop-up message at the bottom of the screen, we have a guide that may help you disable it.

Subscribe to Liliputing via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 9,547 other subscribers

4 replies on “Viliv S7: Cross between a Sony Vaio P and Asus Eee PC T91?”

1. I hope it is cheaper then the Vaio P if only becaue I think Sony is sleeping. Sony needs a kick in the ナット袋 just to make sure they’re fully awake. I think seeing their systems done better and cheaper by someone else might prove…instructive.

1. It may well be a blow to the 陰嚢 as you say, but it would be a worse one if it had a trackpoint 😉

Comments are closed.