- CPU: 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor
- RAM: 512MB, upgradeable to 1.5GB
- Storage: 4GB or 8GB SSD or 80GB hard drive
- Display: 8.9 inch 1024 x 600 pixel LED-backlit screen
- Operating System: Windows XP or Linpus Linux Lite
- Keyboard: 95% full size
- Webcam: Yes
- Ports: 3 USB 2.0, 5-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS Pro/xD), VGA output
- Communications: Ethernet, 802.11b/g
- Battery: 3 cell battery with estimated 3 hours battery life, optional 6 cell battery
- Dimensions: 9.8″ x 6.7″ x 1.14″
- Weight: 2.17 pounds
- Price: $379
While that starting price looks pretty attractive, it looks like that’s probably the price for the model with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of storage, and a 3 cell, 3 hour battery. If you want more RAM, additional storage, or a higher capacity battery, expect to pay a bit more.
3G and WiMax options are coming later this year.