Amazon is running a sale on Kindle Fire tablets, knocking about $20 to $40 off the price of a 7 or 8.9 inch tablet. But if you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber you can save even more.
While the Prime perk isn’t mentioned on the sales page, if you’re a Prime member and you add a Kindle Fire tablet to your cart, you’ll see an extra 10 percent discount applied.
Incidentally, the Kindle Fire tablets aren’t the first products to get “Prime Member Savings.” Amazon also offers discounts of up to $200 off select Vizio televisions and sound bars.
Here are some of the day’s best deals… including some of the lowest prices I’ve seen so far on new and slightly used Windows 8 tablets.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 for $199 and up – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD for $119 and up – Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 for $339 and up - Amazon
- Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 8 Windows 8 tablet w/32GB for $190 – Newegg (coupon: MASTERS50)
- Dell Venue 8 Pro scratch & dent for $146 and up – Dell Outlet (coupon: BTFV0P8?FKDJD3)
- Refurb Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/32GB for $175 after rebate – Newegg
- LG G Pad 8.3 Android tablet for $230 – Newegg
- Refurb Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 w/32GB for $280 – TigerDirect
- Asus Transformer Book T100 2-in-1 w/64GB for $350 – Amazon
- Acer Aspire V5 11.6″ notebook w/AMD E1-2100 for $290 – Rakuten
- OXA 10,000mAh dual USB portable power back for $20 – NeweggFlash
- Name your price for 3+ Android games – Humble Mobile Bundle 5
- Up to 65% off Kingston memory cards and USB drives - Amazon
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.