Solid state storage prices have been steadily falling over the past few years, but most entry-level ultrabooks and tablets still come with just 32GB to 128GB of storage. Need more space — or want some removable storage?
TigerDirect is running a sale on PNY USB flash drives and SDXC cards, letting you pick up 256GB of removable storage for just $100.
Or if you want faster, permanent storage, you can grab a 240GB 2.5″ SSD to replace the storage in your system for the same price.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- PNY 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive for $100 after rebate – TigerDirect
- PNY 256GB SDXC card for $100 after rebate – TigerDirect
- PNY 240GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $100 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Kingston 120GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $66 – Newegg
- Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $60 – Newegg (coupon: EMCYTZT58988)
Tablets, laptops, and 2-in-1 systems
- Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 convertible w/Core i5 Haswell for $800 – Amazon
- Asus Taichi 21 11.6″ dual-screen ultrabook for $680 – Rakuten
- Refurb Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2-in-1 (1st gen) for $630 – Best Buy
- Refurb Samsung Ativ XE700 11.6″ Windows tablet w/Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $465 – Manufacturer Certified (via eBay)
- Refurb Samsung Chromebook w/Exynos 5 dual-core CPU for $180 – TigerDirect
- Refurb Asus S200E 11.6″ touchscreen notebook w/Celeron 1007U for $280 – BuyDig (via eBay)
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Fire tablet w/8GB for $63 – A4C
- Refurb Roku 1 Streaming media player for $40 – Newegg (coupon: EMCYTZT58987)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatches (1st gen) for $160 – Woot
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.