Intel may be helping PC makers keep the cost of Windows tablets with Bay Trail processors low — most tend to sell for around $300 and up. But that doesn’t mean the prices can’t go lower.
Windows tablets with 8 inch screens and Atom chips from Dell and Lenovo regularly sell for $250 or less, and now the Microsoft Store is offering a similar deal Toshiba’s first 8 inch Windows 8.1 tablet.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Toshiba Encore 8″ Windows 8 tablet w/32GB for $249 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Toshiba Excite 7.7 Android tablet w/Tegra 3 for $170 – Toshiba (via eBay)
- Refurb Asus VivoTab RT 10″ Windows RT tablet + keyboard for $230 – voodublu (via eBay)
- ECS Mini ITX motherboard + AMD E1-2100 CPU for $33 after rebate – Newegg
- Crucial 240GB 2.5″ SATA III SSD for $120 after rebate – TigerDirect
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit for $80 - Newegg (coupon: EMCYTZT5493)
- Toshiba 2TB USB 3.0 external hard drive for $100 – Newegg (coupon: EMCYTZT5495)
- B&N NOOK Simple Touch eReader for $38 - Best Buy
- Mac Bundle 4.0 – name your price for 11 Mac apps – StackSocial
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.