Asus makes some of the thinnest and lightest ultrabooks around, which means the Asus Zenbook laptops usually cost a bit more than some of the models available from Lenovo, HP, or other companies.
But if you’re willing to buy a model from a year or two ago, you can get a pretty good deal. Today’s roundup of bargains on tech products includes a few nicely priced Asus Zenbook ultrabooks with Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge chips.
Make sure to read the descriptions carefully, because the higher-priced model has an older chip and a lower-resolution display, but twice the storage capacity.
Here are some of the day’s best deals.
- Asus Zenbook UX31E 13″ ultrabook w/Core i7 Sandy Bridge for $880 – Woot
- Asus Zenbook Prime 13″ ultrabook w/Core i5 Ivy Bridge for $700 - Adorama (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire S7 11.6″ ultrabook w/Core i5 for $800 – Acer (via eBay)
- Refurb Acer Aspire S3 w/Core i3 Sandy Bridge for $460 – Adorama (via eBay)
- Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx Windows 8 tablet w/Atom Z2760 for 350 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXPVM86)
- HP Envy X2 11.6″ Windows 8 tablet (w/Atom Z2760) + keyboard dock for $500 – Staples (coupon: 69503)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7″ tablet w/16GB for $170 – Groupon
- Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit for $80 – Newegg (coupon: EMCXPVM235)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 (unlocked) for $550 - Newegg (via eBay)
- Android 4.0 TV stick with WM8850 Cortex-A( CPU for $36 – MidnightBox
- Fantom 3TB USB 2.0/eSATA hard drive for $130 after rebate – Newegg
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.