The Probox2 Mini PC is an Android TV stick with a dual-core processor and a wireless remote. Plug the box into your television and connect it to your WiFi network and you can use the Probox 2 to run Android apps, stream music and movies from the internet, play games, or surf the web on your TV.
It’s one of the better Android TV devices I’ve tested, thanks to decent WiFi performance and a sturdy case. It’s also always nice to get a model that comes with a remote — although I’d recommend plugging in a keyboard and mouse if you want to spend any serious time chatting, emailing, or even entering URLs for websites.
W2Comp sells the Probox2 for $90, but the company sent me one to test for free. Now that I’m finished with the device, it’s time for me to pass it on to a reader.
This contest is for a Probox2 mini PC. It has a Rockchip RK3066 ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processor, Mali-400 graphics, 1GB Of RAM, and 4GB of storage. The device ships with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but there’s also an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean software update available.
The device features 802.11n WiFi, a microSD card slot, a micro USB port, and 2 full-sized USB ports.
For a chance to win this box, read the rules below, and then leave a comment.
- A winner will be randomly selected from the list of valid entries.
- This contest is open to anyone in the world — but while Liliputing will cover shipping costs, you’re responsible for any taxes or import fees imposed by your country.
- If you work for Liliputing, are related to someone who works for Liliputing, or have won a Liliputing contest in the past 60 days, you’re not eligible.
- Please leave only one comment on this post. If you leave more than one, I’ll throw out your entry and pick another name.
- Make sure I can get in touch with you if your name is selected by using a commenting account associated with a valid email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account.
- Once a winner is selected and notified, that person has 48 hours to respond. If we don’t hear from you, we’ll choose another name.
That’s all there is to it. Now leave a comment by 5:00AM Eastern on Wednesday, May 8th for your chance to win!
Update: Congratulations to our winner, Kitsan Yong!