RikoMagic’s MK802 III is a tiny device with a USB port at one end and a USB connector at the other. You can plug it into any HDMI-capable TV or monitor to run Android apps on a big screen.
The MK802 III has a 1.6 GHz Rockchip RK3066 dual core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage. It ships with Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, but there are also early builds of Ubuntu Linux for this tiny, low power PC.
W2Comp sent us an MK802 III demo unit recently, and after I pulled it out of the box to try out the latest Rikomagic firmware, I reset the device and put it back in the box… so I could give it away to one of you!
How to win: Leave a comment by 5:00AM, 12/17/2012
All you have to do to win the MK802 III is leave a comment below and make sure I have a way to contact you. If your Disqus account is associated with an email address, that should do the trick.
If you sign in with Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ please make sure to check your messages after the contest ends. I’ve had to toss out winners in other contests because they didn’t respond to my messages alerting them that they’d won.
Here are the contest rules:
- This contest is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Please leave only one comment on this post. I’ll discard your entry if I notice that you’ve tried to enter more than once.
- Winners will be randomly chosen from all valid entries.
- You’ve got 48 hours to respond after I contact you to let you know you’ve won. If I don’t hear back, I will pick a new winner.
- Writers for Liliputing as well as their friends and family members are not eligible to win.
- Anyone that’s won another Liliputing contest in the last 30 days is also not eligible to win.
- If you’re in a country where taxes, duties, or other fees are applied to items shipped from overseas, you’ll be responsible for covering those costs on your own.
Thanks again to W2Comp for sending us this MK802 III. You can buy one yourself from W2Comp for $68.