Liliputing giveaway: G-Box Dyno mini PC + Ainol Novo Elf II tablet
The G-Box Dyno is a tiny $69 device designed to let you run Android apps on a TV. It’s about the size of a USB flash drive, but features an Amlogic AML8726 ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of storage, WiFi and HDMI.
It’s a pretty well-built mini PC which comes with a version of the XBMC media center pre-installed. It also comes with a small wireless remote control. On the other hand, when I looked at the unit sent to me by the distributor suffers from flaky WiFi.
This week we’re giving away a lightly-used G-Box Dyno… and we’re throwing in a 7 inch Ainol Novo ELF II tablet for good measure. Or maybe we’re giving away a tablet and offering a mini PC as a bonus. You can decide for yourself.
The ELF II is an inexpensive… and not all that impressive tablet. While it has a relatively zippy Amlogic AM8726 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of storage, it’s got a lousy 7 inch, 800 x 480 pixel display with poor viewing angles.
W2Comp sells the Ainol Novo ELF II tablet for $130, and sent Liliputing a couple units for our holiday giveaway. We already gave away one tablet, and now we’re going to bundle the second unit with a G-Box Dyno for our next contest.
How to win: Leave a comment by 5:00AM, 12/13/2012
All you need to do to win is leave a comment below. But please make sure to read the rules closely. I’ll toss out any entries that don’t meet the requirements.
- Entries must be received by 5:00AM Eastern Time on Thursday, December 13th, 2012.
- This contest is only open to residents of the continental United States (Don’t worry, we’ve got at least one more international contest coming up soon).
- Winners will be randomly chosen from all valid entries.
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond after they’ve been selected. If we don’t hear back within that time, we’ll select a new winner.
- Writers for Liliputing as well as their friends and family members are not eligible to win.
- You can’t win two Liliputing contests in the same 30 day period. You just can’t. So if you’ve already won, please don’t bother entering again or I’ll toss your name out.
- Please make sure I have a way of contacting you — logging to Disqus to leave your comment using an email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account should do it.