The Chuwi V99 is an Android tablet with a 1.6 GHz Rockchip RK3066 processor, 1GB of RAM, and Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean software. But it’s the display that makes this tablet stand out.
It features a 9.7 inch, 2048 x 1536 pixel display. Apple uses a similar screen in the latest iPad models, but the Chuwi V99 is one of only a handful of Android tablets to feature this Retina-style display.
PandaWill sent over a Chuwi V99 which I reviewed recently, and while it’s not the fastest tablet I’ve ever tested, it’s a reasonably good device for the $269 asking price. But if you want to get your hands on this tablet without paying a penny, all you have to do is enter our contest.
How to win: Leave a comment by 5:00AM, 12/24/2012
Leave a comment below to enter this contest, but please make sure to read the rules. You’ll also want to make sure I can contact you by signing into Disqus with your email address, Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account.
Here are the contest rules:
- You need to be in the continental US to win. International shipping is expensive and since this box weighs more than a pound, I’m limiting this contest to US residents only.
- Please leave only one comment on this post. I’ll discard entries from anyone who tries to submit multiple comments.
- I’ll pick a winner randomly from all valid entries.
- Once a winner is notified, that person has 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back within that time, I’ll pick another winner.
- Anyone that’s won another Liliputing contest in the last 30 days cannot win again so soon… so please don’t bother entering again if you’ve already won something recently.
Thanks again to PandaWill for sending us this review unit — and for agreeing to let us give it away!
And as our Liliputing 2012 holiday giveaway draws to a close, I wanted to extend my thanks one more time to W2Comp, Diamond Multimedia, AndroidTVBox.us, and Norhtec for supplies us with goodies to give away.