Deals of the Day (11-09-2012)
AT&T is knocking $100 off the price of all its tablets for customers that sign up for a 2-year contract. That includes iPads, Android tablets, and Windows 8 tablets including the Samsung Ativ Smart PC (pictured above).
If you’re already an AT&T customer with a Mobile Share plan, that new data plan will only cost you $10 per month. But new customers will probably end up paying enough to make the $100 savings look pretty paltry.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile devices and accessories.
- Get $100 off any tablet when you sign up for a 2-year contract – AT&T (press release)
- Amazon Kindle Fire 7″ tablet for $128 (price after added to cart) - Toys R Us (in-store pickup)
- Refurb Dell XPS 13 ultrabook w/Sandy Bridge CPU for $680 - SnaggStuff
- Refurb Dell Inspiron 14z ultrabook w/Sandy Bridge for $500 – Geeks
- Toshiba Excite 10″ Android tablet for $300 – Buy.com
- Intel 180GB SATA III 2.5″ SSD for $90 after rebate - TigerDirect
- Patriot 32GB Class 10 SDHC card for $17 after rebate - TigerDirect
- Verbatim wireless laster mouse with nano receiver for $8 – 1SaleADay (via eBay)
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.