Deals of the Day (3-29-2012)
The Amazon Kindle Fire is a 7 inch tablet designed for reading books, watching movies, listening to music, and playing games downloaded from Amazon. But it’s also a pretty decent overall Android tablet with a 1024 x 600 pixel display, a TI OMAP 4 dual core processor and 8GB of storage.
Normally Amazon charges $199 for a new Kindle Fire and $169 for a refurbished model. But right now Amazon Warehouse Deals is offering refurbished Kindle Fire units for $139.
Here are some of the day’s best deals on mobile tech.
- Refurbished Amazon Kindle Fire for $139 – Amazon
- Refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 + SD card reader for $300 – Woot
- Archos Arnova 10 G2 Android 2.3 tablet w/4GB for $180 – TigerDirect
- Acer Aspire S3 13.3″ ultrabook w/Core i5 + $200 credit for $800 – Microsoft Store
- Refurb Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G eReader for $120 – Buy.com
- Transcend 8GB class 4 SDHC card for $5 - Abe’s of Maine
- Refurb SliconDust HDHomeRun dual tuner network HDTV tuner for $60 – DailySteals
You can find more bargains in our daily deals section.