Argue about whether a 12 inch laptop is a netbook all you like, but plenty of PC makers are putting out machines with 11.6 inch and 12.1 inch screens these days. And Targus is putting out a line of slipcases and bags to tote them around in.
Targus unveiled several new items today including a number of 12 inch cases and a new eco-friendly (or at least recycled) 10.2 inch laptop case.
- 12 inch Sport Netbook Slipcase: With adjustable sholderstrap (pre-order from Amazon for $24.99)
- 12 inch Netbook Slipskin Peel case: TSA checkpoint-friendly slipcover that can slip inside a larger carrying case (pre-order from Amazon for $19.99)
- 12 inch Netbook Slipcase with Mini Pocket: Includes a zippered compartment for accessories, available in black with blue or burgandy accents (pre-order from Amazon for $24.99)
- 12 inch Netbook Slipcase with Accessory Pocket: Water-resistant neoprene case with zippered pocket for accessories for $24.99
- 10.2 inch Spruce Netbook Case : Made of recycled polyester materials, has zippered accessory pocket (pre-order from Amazon for $24.99)
I haven’t seen most of these items on the Targus website yet, but most are available for pre-order from Amazon, or you can check out the press release via PR NewsWire.